- McKeage MJ, Tin Tin S, Khwaounjoo P, Sheath K, Dixon-McIver A, Ng D, Sullivan R, Cameron L, Shepherd P, Laking GR, Kingston N, Strauss M, Lewis C, Elwood M, Love DR. Screening for Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) gene rearrangements in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) in New Zealand.Intern Med J. 2019 Jul 18. doi: 10.1111/imj.14435. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kanagal-Shamanna R, Hodge JC, Tucker T, Shetty S, Yenamandra A, Dixon-McIver A, Bryke C, Huxley E, Lennon PA, Raca G, Xu X, Jeffries S, Quintero-Rivera F, Greipp PT, Slovak ML, Iqbal MA, Fang M. Assessing copy number aberrations and copy neutral loss of heterozygosity across the genome as best practice: An evidence based review of clinical utility from the cancer genomics consortium (CGC) working group for myelodysplastic syndrome, myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative and myeloproliferative neoplasms. Cancer Genet. 2018 Dec;228-229:197-217
- Xu X, Bryke C, Sukhanova M, Huxley E, Dash DP, Dixon-Mciver A, Fang M, Griepp PT, Hodge JC, Iqbal A, Jeffries S, Kanagal-Shamanna R, Quintero-Rivera F, Shetty S, Slovak ML, Yenamandra A, Lennon PA, Raca G. Assessing copy number abnormalities and copy-neutral loss-of-heterozygosity across the genome as best practice in diagnostic evaluation of acute myeloid leukaemia: An evidence-based review from the cancer genomics consortium (CGC) myeloid neoplasms working group. Cancer Genet. 2018 Dec;228-229:218-235. doi: 10.1016/j.cancergen.2018.07.005
- Berry NK, Dixon-McIver A, Scott RJ, Rowlings P, Enjeti AK. Detection of complex genomic signatures associated with risk in plasma cell disorders. Cancer Genet. 2017 Dec;218-219:1-9
- Turchini J, Andrici J, Sioson L, Clarkson A, Watson N, Toon CW, Shepherd P, Ng D, Dixon-McIver A, Oei P, Gill AJ. NRASQ61R Mutation-specific immunohistochemistry is highly specific for either NRASQ16R or KRASQ61R Mutation in colorectal carcinoma. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2017 Aug;25(7):475-480
- A Dixon-McIver. Emerging technologies in paediatric leukaemia. Transl Pediatr 2015;4(2):116-124
- Ng D, McKerrow KJ, Oei P, Tallon B, Emanuel P. Differentiation between malignant melanoma and Spitz tumour has improved over the past decade due to modern pathological techniques. NZMJ 2013 Aug30;126(1381):87-91
- Caldwell R, Oei P, Ng D, Cauldwell B, Fong P, Broom R. Analysis of molecular cytogenetic changes in metastatic renal cell carcinoma in the setting of everolimus treatment: a pilot project. Clin Genitourin Cancer 2014 Aug;12(4):256-61
- Campbell LJ, Oei P, Brookwell R, Shortt J, Eaddy N, Ng A, Chew E, Browett P. FISH detection of PML-RARA fusion in ins(15;17) acute promyleocytic leukaemia depends on probe size. Biomed Res Int. 2013; 2013:164501
- Yozu M, Symmans P, Dray M, Griffin J, Han C, Ng D, Parry S, Wong K. Muir-Torre syndrome-associated pleomorphic liposarcoma asrising in a previous radiation field. Virchows Arch. 2013 Mar;462(3):355-60
- Broom RJ, Caldwell I, Hanning F, Fong P, Deva S, Oei P. Enduring response to everolimus as third-line therapy in a patient with advanced renal cell carcinoma, including small-bowel metastases: loss of FHIT but normal VHL gene status. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2012 Sep;10(3):202-6
- Chiu W, Pullon H, Woon ST, Oei P, The R, Ameratunga R. IgE myeloma with late development of IgA2 kappa and plasma cell leukaemia. Pathology 2010 Jan; 42(1):82-4.
- Debernardi S and Dixon-McIver A. Chapter 3 MicroRNA detection in bone marrow cells by LNA-FISH. MicroRNAs and the Immune System, 1st edition 2010; ISBN: 978-1-60761-810-2
- Capelle L, Oei P, Teoh H, Hamilton D, Palmer D, Low I, Campbell G. Retrospective review of prognostic factors, including 1p19q deletion, in low-grade oligodendrogliomas and a review of recent published works. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2009 Jun;53(3):305-9.
- Ch'ng S, Low I, Ng D, Brasch H, Sullivan M, Davis P, Tan ST. HER2 polysomy in aggressive head and neck cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. Hum Pathol. 2009 Jun;40(6):902-3
- Ramsaroop R, Oei P, Ng D, Kumar N, Cotter PD. Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and aneusomy of TERC: assessment of liquid-based cytological preparations. Diagn Cytopathol. 2009 Jun;37(6):411-5.
- Dixon-McIver A, East P, Mein CA, Cazier JB, Molloy G, Chaplin T, Lister TA, Young BD and Debernardi S. Distinctive patterns of microRNA expression associated with karyotype in acute myeloid leukaemia. PLoS ONE 2008 May 14;3(5):e2141
- Ch'ng S, Low I, Ng D, Brasch H, Sullivan M, Davis P, Tan ST. Epidermal growth factor receptor: a novel biomarker for aggressive head and neck cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. Hum Pathol. 2008 Mar;39(3):344-9
- Debernardi S, Skoulakis S, Molly G, Chaplin T, Dixon-McIver A, Young BD. MicroRNA miR-181a correlates with morphological sub-class of acute myeloid leukaemia and the expression of its target genes in global genome-wide analysis. Leukaemia 2007 May;21(5):912-6
- Dawson MA, Schwarer AP, McLean C, Oei P, Campbell LJ, Wright E, Shortt J, Street AM. AIDS-related plasmablastic lymphoma of the oral cavity associated with an IGH/MYC translocation--treatment with autologous stem-cell transplantation in a patient with severe haemophilia-A. Haematologica. 2007 Jan;92(1):e11-2.
- Kannu P, Oei P, Slater HR, Khammy O, Aftimos S. Epiphyseal dysplasia and other skeletal anomalies in a patient with the 6p25 microdeletion syndrome. Am J Med Genet A. 2006 Sep 15;140(18):1955-9.
- Bigby SM, Oei P, Lambie NK, Symmans PJ. Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: report of a case with a variant ring chromosome and metastases following pregnancy. J Cutan Pathol. 2006 May;33(5):383-8.
- Dixon-McIver A. Trisomy 2. Atlas Genet Cytogenet Oncol Haematol. April 2006. URL: http://AtlasGeneticsOncology.org/Anomalies/Tri2ID1429.html
- James PA, Oei P, Ng D, Kannu P, Aftimos S. Another case of interstitial del(12) involving the proposed cardio-facio-cutaneous candidate region. Am J Med Genet A. 2005 Jul 1;136(1):12-6.
- Heller M, Provan D, Amess JAL, Dixon-McIver A. Myelodysplastic syndrome associated with trisomy 2. Cin Lab Haem 2005, 27,1-4
- James PA, Aftimos S, Oei P. Partial tetrasomy 15 due to a unique inverted triplication of chromosome15q24-q26. Am J Med Genet A. 2004 Oct 1;130(2):208-10.
- James PA, Aftimos S, Oei P. Severe musculoskeletal phenotype associated with an unbalanced t(6;10) translocation: clarification of the locus for this phenotype on distal 6p. Am J Med Genet A. 2003 Jun 15;119(3):288-92.
- Snaddon J, Smith ML, Neat M, Cambal-Larrales M, Dixon-McIver A, Arch R, Amess JAL, Rohatiner AZ, Lister TA, Fitzgibbon J. Mutations of CEBPA in Acute Myeloid Leukaemia FAB Types M1 and M2. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer 2003 May:37(1):72-8
- George AM, Oei P, Winship I. False-positive diagnosis of trisomy 21 using fluorescence in situ hybridisation (FISH) on uncultured amniotic fluid cells. Prenat Diagn. 2003 Apr;23(4):302-5.
- Qorri M, Oei P, Dockery H, McGaughran J. A rare case of a de novo dup(19q) associated with a mild phenotype. J Med Genet. 2002 Oct;39(10):E61.
- D'Amato Sizonenko L, Ng D, Oei P, Winship I. Supernumerary marker chromosomes 5: confirmation of a critical region and resultant phenotype. Am J Med Genet. 2002 Jul 22;111(1):19-26.
- George AM, Hallam L, Oei P, McGaughran J. Prenatal diagnosis of partial tetrasomy 14: a case study. Prenat Diagn. 2002 Feb;22(2):127-30.
- Liu HX, Oei PT, Mitchell EA, McGaughran JM. Interstitial deletion of 3p22.2-p24.2: the first reported case. J Med Genet. 2001 May;38(5):349-51.
- Robertson SP, Shears DJ, Oei P, Winter RM, Scambler PJ, Aftimos S, Savarirayan R. Homozygous deletion of SHOX in a mentally retarded male with Langer mesomelic dysplasia. J Med Genet. 2000 Dec;37(12):959-64.
- McGaughran J, Aftimos S, Oei P. Trisomy of 3pter in a patient with apparent C (trigonocephaly) syndrome. Am J Med Genet. 2000 Oct 2;94(4):311-5.
- Wilson CJ, Oei PT. The use of a specific clinical history in counselling a family with the balanced translocation 46,XY,t(4;12)(p15.2;q21.3): viable offspring with partial monosomy 4p and trisomy 12q. Clin Genet. 1998 Jul;54(1):110-1.
- Glass IA, Stormer P, Oei PT, Hacking E, Cotter PD. Trisomy 2q11.2-->q21.1 resulting from an unbalanced insertion in two generations. J Med Genet. 1998 Apr;35(4):319-22.
- Gardner RJ, Dockery HE, Fitzgerald PH, Parfitt RG, Romain DR, Scobie N, Shaw RL, Tumewu P, Watt AJ. Mosaicism with a normal cell line and an autosomal structural rearrangement. J Med Genet. 1994 Feb;31(2):108-14.
- Marshall ES, Matthews JH, Shaw JH, Nixon J, Tumewu P, Finlay GJ, Holdaway KM, Baguley BC. Radiosensitivity of new and established human melanoma cell lines: comparison of [3H]thymidine incorporation and soft agar clonogenic assays. Eur J Cancer. 1994;30A(9):1370-6.
- Cotter PD, Tumewu P, Browett PJ. Deletion of the long arm of chromosome 20 in a patient with small cell lymphocytic lymphoma. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1993 Oct 15;70(2):142-3.
- Tumewu P, Royle G. Myelodysplastic syndrome and trisomy 14q. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1992 Nov;64(1):91-2.
Level 2, Quay Park Health
68–70 Beach Road
PO Box 106542
Phone 09 3073981
Fax 09 3073983